Thursday 3 December 2015

Introduction - About Me


Hi everyone, 

Thought that my first post on my blog should be me introducing myself to the world,  especially for those of you who don't know me.


My name is Ayngel and I am a 31 years old, living in Scotland.  I live on the outskirts of Dalkeith in Midlothian with my fantastic partner Cameron and my 3 beautiful children - Ellah(7), Halle(4) and Fraser(1)




I am a homemaker and run my own business retailing Ethical Organic Health & Beauty products (which I absolutely love)

I haven't always been a stay at home mother prior to that I was a Nursery Nurse for 8 years, but unfortunately had to give it up after the birth of my 4year old Halle as my work place at the time was unwilling to give me flexible hours. 


But to be honest I'm happy being at home caring for my children. 


I am now on a quest to better the life of my family and myself,  so we can live the most happy healthy life possible.... So that means making a lot of positive changes, making goals and not letting the daily grind get you down.


So I'm guessing your thinking what is this blog about? 

Simple answer is - life, health, beauty and anything else I can think of 


I hope you enjoy my future postings and thanks for taking the time to read my first post 


Ayngel










No comments:

Post a Comment